



Okay, so Vance and I were in BR last weekend. It was a quick trip so I'm sorry if we didn't get to see you. We did kind of sneak in. We drove in late Friday night, had family stuff on Saturday, a wedding Saturday night, and mother's day breakfast Sunday morning. Then, the 5 1/2 hour drive back home.
Our trip was fun and interesting. Bert and Stacy's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Carson proved himself to be the perfect little ring bearer. We had a blast, especially after the wedding (see photos). At breakfast on Sunday, we were able to spend some quality time with our adorable nephew, Carson, and our beautiful niece, Layla, as well as Maw Maw, Paw Paw, my sisters, Shirley and Barb.
So now we're just getting ready for Memorial Day weekend. Tuesday is my last day of work at school. Then I will be getting the house ready for our guests. This weekend should be a blast. Lots of beach fun with friends. I'll post more pics next week. We hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!
1 comment:
Your niece's name is Layla? That's beautiful! Its an Arabic name that means "the night" (when spelled Leila). Actually, if we end up having a girl one day, that is one of the names Shadi and picked out. Very sweet.
You and Vance look great! See you soon!
Post a Comment