Monday, January 5, 2009
Wow, I suck at this blog stuff.
I don't know who really reads or keeps up with my oh, so exciting blog, but Taylor inspired me to update mine. Just realized that my last post was about 2007. So, now that 2008 is over maybe it's time to update things. Life's been great and busy, what can I say? Maybe that explains the lack of posts. I'll add some pictures or something soon, but check out my facebook or myspace for more pics if you'd like. Anyone who knows Taylor should check out his blog, it's much more interesting than mine. All I can say for now is that I go back to work tomorrow after the Christmas break and all I'm thinking is "God, it's not summer yet?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You really do suck at blogging ;) I love you anyway!
I am great at all things, to include blogging. However, I'm apparently not great at figuring out how to upload images to my blog when my internet connection upload rate is so slow that it would be faster for me to walk to all of my friends' homes and show them the pictures individually than it would be to upload them.
I am also not great at avoiding run-on sentences.
Post a Comment