Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Blog

Okay, so I'm really bad at keeping everyone updated on what's going on. So here's our blog. Vance and I can keep you all updated and you can keep us updated on you if you'd like.

Tomorrow's my last day with my students. I still have some work days and I start my summer job the week after next. This summer I will be working with the little ones at a beach day camp. I did it last summer too and it was fun. It should be a good change of pace.

Vance is working hard to get ready for one of his licensing exams in June. We are going to Orlando for it. Cross your fingers, pray, or whatever you do. We need him to pass this. Anyway, when Vance is finished with his test we will fly out to San Fransisco where we will stay for 3 nights, then we will drive to Livermore (Vance has family there) where we will overlook a vineyard for 2 nights. Other than that our summer is going to be pretty laid back. We'd love to have some guests. We've already had a few people reserve a weekend at Chateau Baldwin so don't wait too long. Of course, you could always pull a Jason and Mike and call us when you're an hour and a half from the house. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COOL, we don't need reservations. I believe we have our own rooms at your house. It was good to see the two of you last weekend. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S where Jason was last weekend... ;-) Sounds like a cool summer. Have fun!