Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update on Chi chi a.k.a. "new dog"


You may need to read yesterday's entry to catch up for this one. Chi chi is doing fine (see picture). Allee and Jesse are happy-go-lucky as always. Sissy is so jealous, but she plays with Chi-chi when the mood strikes her. The problem is, I CAN'T HAVE 3 DOGS AND A CAT!!! Vance and I have posted signs, called every vet on the beach, called the Humane Society and Animal Control, and I've posted a notice on petharbor.com. No one seems to be looking for this dog. She is so sweet. I don't want to take her to Animal Control because we all know what happens to dogs that don't get adopted there. If I take her to the Humane Society it's going to cost me $25 just to drop her off (but I'll do it if I need to because it's a no-kill shelter). No good deed goes unpunished. I'm going to give it a couple of days. Hopefully her owners will call. If not, maybe someone else I know will want her. BTW, thanks for your words of support Kate and Lauren. I love you girls and miss you lots.

1 comment:

Barb Baldwin said...

Glad you found her a good home. I know you were not looking forward to taking her to the Humane Society. Have a great weekend. Mom "B"